Gender Equality Activists Network is a community of gender equality and women’s rights activists to find each other, connect, network, collaborate, share knowledge and resources.
Who Can Join?
We would like you to sign up at the Network if you identify yourself as one or more of the following –
- Feminists/ women’s rights/ gender equality activists or advocate
- Enrolled in any feminism or gender equality studies or program
- Academician, researcher or faculty of gender education or women’s rights
- Genuinely passionate about issues related to women’s and girls
- Any professionals working in women’s right, feminism, and gender equality related field in any capacity
Why should I Join Gender Equality Activists Network?
We created this as a space for networking, sharing information and ideas about projects, programs, partnerships, grants, funding, researches, publications, books, volunteering and work opportunities. This is an opportunity for activists, advocates, students, researchers and professionals who are working in different corners of the world to support gender equality, feminism and women empowerment, to know and connect with each other.
We strongly believe in this line by Ryunosuke satoro – “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”